Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day of Poo

Guest blogger: Sparky McManus

Some days are shitty, some just involve a lot of it. Today was the latter. First thing in the morning little Bee treated me to a diaper full that had been festering for a good two hours, and Poo can travel quite a ways in two hours. In fact, it loves traveling. If Poo were a Gen Y world traveler it would wear a rasta knit cap and have stickers from Iceland to Morocco covering its rucksack. Poo's passport would have more stamps than the Rampart Police blotter. Good morning, indeed!
The afternoon got off to an inauspicious start when planting corn seeds in my freshly turned garden I came across a clutch of cat turds from the night before. Cats don't care for any aspect of gardening, and are not shy about letting you know. At least the dog didn't eat it...
And then it was off to the park with Bee and Glenn the Dog, and of course, more Poo. Bee found a dried chunk of dog crap, and as I tried to stop her Glenn came racing up to us, his face wracked with anxiety. He kept sitting and squirming like crazy. I'd seen this act before and knew the score. "No way, dude. I've had enough shit for one day." But then his agitation went over the top and I noticed an 18" piece of grass covered in ... hanging out of his bum. Jesus Christ! He sat down, I pinned the leaf of Poo to the trail with my walking stick, Glenn jumped up and was free of this awful burden. I said to Bee, "I think that's enough for one day, eh?" She just said, "Oh my." Get thee behind me Poo - and stay there, please.  

Be a guest blogger here at Miser Family Los Angeles! Let us know how the New Depression is treating you, and you it. Send an image as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment