Friday, January 15, 2010

Love Ring


Bee has a plastic yellow heart shaped ring that says "Love" on it. Sparky got it for her out of a gumball machine for 25 cents. She loves this ring. She insists on wearing it everyday, and as it is way to big she usually wears it on her thumb. Or maybe her index finger. Now the crazy thing is that because it is too big it is constantly falling off of her, and I am constantly searching on the floor or ground for it. "My ring! My ring!" She exclaims as it falls off her thumb yet again and tumbles into the apple bin at Trader Joe's. "I want my love ring!" Hang with the Bee for any length of time, and you'll find yourself repeatedly making sure that damn ring is safely on her person. That plastic ring is my little Hippie Child's most favorite possession at this very moment, and rather than finding it a little annoying, Sparky and I choose to find it sweet and endearing.

2 comments:

  1. Why not put it on a pretty beaded necklace? Maybe yellow beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already tried that, it didn't work...Bee prefers her rings on her fingers, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete