Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's Back!


The Hungry Tiger was one of my most favorite food blogs a few years ago. I loved the name of the site (taken from the Oz books by L. Frank Baum) and the vegetarian recipes. But for some reason the blog suddenly and without warning disappeared to a "members only" site and I was sad. There was no way I was going to pay money to join this site, so no more Hungry Tiger for me. (I guess I must have been a sort of Miser even back then before the New Depression hit.) And then just today I was thinking about cauliflower and how The Hungry Tiger had a great recipe for preparing it, so I sat down at the keyboard and typed in the name. And lo and behold, it's back again in the Wonderful World of Free Blogs! It seems like the New Year is starting off on the right foot for a change. Happy days are finally here. Yipee skipee. All is right in the world. Anyway, check it out: The Hungry Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment