Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back In The Saddle Again

It has been quite a while since I've blogged. I suppose you could say I've been on hiatus. I've been meaning to blog and I've actually sat down and started to blog, but then wandered away from the computer in the middle of a sentence, distracted by something else that caught my attention. I guess I've turned into A.D.D. girl. I envy those Super Woman out there, the ones who faithfully and consistently blog, the ones who have kids galore and full time high-powered jobs and houses full of pets and a husband and all the obligations that go along with it and for some reason they DON'T have A.D.D. They are disciplined instead. How do they do it? They make me feel a bit feeble in contrast. I mean, I have one kid, one cat, one dog, one husband, and no full time high-powered highfaluting job to speak of, and I still haven't managed to blog in like a year of Sundays. But my intentions are good. I keep meaning to blog. I want to blog. But its been so long that I'm not sure how to start it all up again. So I decided to just sit down and write this and then I'll try to write again soon, and then it'll be a blog again. That is the plan, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment