Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Knitting Redux


Today I found myself with some free time, so Bee and I dug out my box of knitting supplies and went through it. I have five projects I've never finished, and out of that only three that I am actually going to complete. I'm currently making Bee a sweater, and it hasn't been much fun to knit. I'm not very good at knitting sweaters, I always seem to screw them up somehow. I'm not sure why. I can make blankets, toys, and accessories galore, but when it comes to sweaters forget about it. But the more I knit the better I get, so I'm going to soldier on with the damn sweater. Then I can start on the projects I really want to make: some stuffed animals and toys, a wrap, some scarfs, a couple of pairs of fingerless gloves, a felted bag, and a blanket.

1 comment:

  1. Taking up yarn projects seems to come with the change in seasons, at least here in MN. Thanks so much for your posts. I learned about them from my former boss Anne-Marie. I'm originally from the OC and often miss the Pacific Ocean. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete